Issued Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) requests, refund or replacement, will have the default status as Open. RMA status for all open RMA request will be updated at seller’s confirmation.
RMA requests, refund or replacement, which have been confirmed by the seller will have a Closed status.
- Open: RMA pending approval by seller.
- Rejected: Seller may REJECT returned item if needed, such as wrong item returned.
- Voided: Cancelled return request. Please note: return requests can only be voided by Newegg Customer Service team.
- Closed: Newegg team has refunded the customer. Or Seller has sent the replacement to the customer.
- Processing: Newegg team reviewing refund request.
Important! Using Newegg Return Service and/or Shipped by Newegg (SBN) Service all requested RMA’s from customers will be handled by Newegg team.
Available platform: Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, Newegg.ca
- Seller Portal > Manage Order > Return List > Click SEARCH to all requested returns.
- Select RMA number, click under the return’s Action field and depending on the return type select Issue Refund or Issue Replacement.
- Return Detail, click Issue Refund to confirm the RMA for Newegg team to review/process refund request. Or click Issue Replacement if the replacement was sent to the customer.
- Clicking REJECT is in regard to the item(s) returned back. Refund or replacement not issued to the customer. Why click this, example wrong item returned back.
- Rejecting a return request. Please note, the seller will need to request/issue a new return request if the customer is still expecting a return or exchange.