Login Settings contains the seller’s login email address and a reset link to change the login password. In addition, seller’s may use authentication app for added security for Newegg Seller Portal account.
Available platform: Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, Newegg.ca
- Seller Portal > Manage Account > Account Settings > Account Information > Login Settings
- Current login email address. If needed, click on Click here to reset password to change password.
- Click ENABLE 2-STEP VERIFICATION to request to enable authenticator. Important! Google Authenticator app is required on the mobile device.
- Follow the steps to enable the authenticator. Input the verification code from Google Authenticator to Seller Portal then click ENABLE.
- OR, click DISABLE 2-STEP VERIFICATION to request to remove authenticator.
- Follow instructions to disable authenticator. Input the verification code from Google Authenticator to Seller Portal then click DISABLE.
Have questions? Please review the frequently asked questions (FAQs) section for more details.