Use Seller Portal To:
-Monitor and manage your business activity and information throughout all 3 Newegg Marketplace Platforms: Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, Newegg.ca
-Access seller account information, data, business reports, product listings, orders, promotions, marketing tools, claims, storefront, integrations, global shipping, and other seller programs and features
-This guide will cover the general layout of Seller Portal, as well as important tabs and information you should know about regarding your portal
Table of Contents
1. The logo on the top left corner of your seller portal denotes the current seller platform you are working on: either Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, or Newegg.ca Marketplace.
2. Seller Level Membership Level Logo: there is Standard (which is no logo), or Professional or Enterprise. Click here to learn more about Professional or Enterprise Seller Membership, part of our Elite Seller Membership Program.
Feedback Icon: Send Newegg Marketplace feedback for your issues or concerns.
Web Push Notification Icon: Toggle Seller Portal Web Notifications on or off. When on, these notifications will alert you even if Newegg Seller Portal is not currently open in your browser.
We suggest you turn this on so you do not miss any important Seller Notifications regarding your account. Supports Chrome and Firefox only.
How to Setup Web Push Notification:
- Click the Web Push Notification Icon to get started.
- Allow the browser to accept the notification. To allow notification, click HEREat feature page. This feature has Current Browser notification status:
- Undermined = browser has not accepted notice
- Allowed = browser has accepted notice
- Blocked = browser will block notice
- Check or uncheck the notifications you want to receive notifications for:
New Order Notification
Order Auto-Void Reminder
New Return Request Notification
Unread Customer Message Notification
New Customer Claim Notification
- Please note that more notice types may be added in the future
- For each enabled notice, sellers may select the frequency per hour that the notices will be pushed to browser. Select accordingly.
- Click SAVE SETTINGS to update.
- Enabled notifications will pop out from under the bottom right of your screen, as shown below. Once you click the pop-up notification form, you will open the Seller Portal Page related to your notification.
Platform Switch Icon: Click to switch to Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, or Newegg.ca platforms.
Customer Messages Icon: View or reply to customer messages.
Translate Icon: Translate seller portal to English or Chinese.
Help Guide Icon: View Seller Portal Help Guide.
Account Icon: View current account or sign out from Seller Portal.
4. Summary/Home Page Icon: This is the default home page, known as the “Summary” page of Seller Portal. You are automatically directed to this page after logging in Seller Portal. Click here to go your default Seller Portal Home Page.
5. Bookmark Icon: The foundation of Seller Portal. Allows you to keep track of your bookmarked locations within Seller Portal. By clicking on the star icon, sellers can enable or disable the bookmark function for certain functions or pages for quick access.
Back Page Icon: Go back to previously visited function in Seller Portal.
Refresh Page Icon: Refresh current Seller Portal page to check for updated content.
Home Page Icon: Go back to the home page, known as “Summary” page.
Bookmark Icon: Access your favorited bookmarked pages or functions.
2. Search function: Searches for function in Newegg Seller Portal using keywords. Enter the exact function name or part of it. The result returns the related functions with the keyword highlighted.
3. Seller Portal Functions & Features Navigation:
– Manage Account: Access account, shipping, data feed, or vacation settings.
– Manage Items: View, create, and update item and listing information.
– Manage Order: Process orders and returns, create SBN multi-channel orders and pre-orders.
– Manage Promotion: Create and manage promotions.
– Manage Message: Communicate with customers.
– Manage Claims: Manage customer claims.
– Manage Store: Promote products on your Newegg storefront.
– Business Report: Access business reports, operations reports, financial information and more.
– Other Reports: Additional reports for SBN sellers.
– Add-on Services: Additional services to enhance seller business.
– Newegg Seller Site: Directs to site information.
1. Policies & Agreements Tab: Policies and agreements for Newegg Marketplace sellers. Please review accordingly:
- Content Policy: All items sold on Newegg platforms must follow our content policy and guidelines.
- Policy & Agreement: The complete copy of the seller agreement of sign-up with Newegg.
2. Recent Activity Tab: Shows recent account login activity. This feature is designed for you with the purpose to protect and monitor your seller account privacy and confidential seller account information:
- Last Login displays the time of the last login for the current user email address.
- Details review the last 10 login recent activities:
- The last 10 IP addresses and approximate locations that accessed the current account.
- Date/Time, the timestamp for each access, based on the user’s local time.
- There is 5-10 minutes delay for refreshing the latest activity.
- The latest activity will not be displayed until the next login session. For example, you login at 9:00am and log off at 9:30am. You login again at 10:00am. Your 9:00am history will not be displayed during the time between 9:00am to 9:30am. It will be displayed after login at 10:00am.
If you spot any unusual activity on your Seller Account, please do the following immediately.
- Verify current account settings.
- Change the password as soon as possible.
- To change your password, go to, Seller Portal > Manage Account > Account Settings > Account Information > Login Settings