Provide a third-party warranty option for Refurbished or Used items by batch using a third-party warranty template.
- Template: ThirdPartyWarranty feed
Available platform: Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, Newegg.ca
- Seller Portal > Batch Set/Update Third-party Warranty
- Downloading template, go to step 2
- Updating template, go to step 3
- Uploading template, go to step 4
- Uploaded File Status and History, go to step 5
- Downloading template:
Download File Template tab selected.
Select Template File Type:
- For new seller’s using data feed templates we recommend to use Microsoft Excel Format, it provides more information such as Instructions, Basic Item Info – Definitions, and/or Detail Item Info – Values sheets.
Leave Industry, Category, and Manufacturer to ALL, so all items will be downloaded to the template.
By default the checkbox is checked Download template with your items populated in the file, do not uncheck.
Click DOWNLOAD FILE TEMPLATE to submit the request and prepare the template.
- Download File Template Status and History:
- By default, Newegg provides the last 3 days of downloads. Adjust filter accordingly if checking for later days.
Click REFRESH LIST to refresh the Status of download. Periodically click to check status.
When Initial Status has changed to Completed under Download Link a link will be available. Click Download and save the template to local drive.
- Updating template:
- Open template:
- Highlighted do not update/modify the column and sheet names, doing so will cause the upload to fail.
- Update the item(s) Third-party Warranty accordingly.
- Please refer to the Instructions sheet for definitions, accepted value, and requirements.
- Save file.
- Open template:
- Uploading template:
- Upload File tab selected.
- Click Select files… to upload the file from local drive.
- Click UPLOAD FILES.
- Uploaded File Status and History:
- Upload File tab selected under Uploaded File Status and History to check.
- By default, Newegg provides the last 3 days of upload. Adjust filter accordingly if checking for later days.
- Periodically click REFRESH LIST to update Status.
- Status with Completed, Failed, or Completed with errors notices the upload has completed. Click View Details to check the reason for failed/error.