By default when sellers login to Seller Portal this is the landing page. Provides a summary of the account’s status, listed items, and sales. The information is refreshed every two hours.
Available platform: Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, Newegg.ca
- Seller Portal > Business Report > Summary
- Summary – Daily Total:
- Orders: The count of daily orders, not including voided order(s).
- Units: The total number of ordered items.
- Item Amount: The sum of selling prices of all items sold minus all discount.
- Shipping Charge: The total shipping charges associate orders placed on Newegg. Please note: only SBS (Shipped by Seller) orders are included to calculate the shipping charge.
- AOV: Average order value, AOV = (Item Amount + Shipping Charge) / Orders.
- Sales Report: Graph of Gross and Promotional Sales for each hour.
- Daily Top Items: Gross Amount, top items sold for the day. Selectable option, sort list by Amount or Units.
- Shipping: The number of unshipped orders for your account. Click on the number to go to Order List and view unshipped orders.
- Seller Performance:
- Seller ID: Seller’s ID number.
- Seller Status: Activation of account.
- Average Feedback: Feedback of seller’s account, click on Average Feedback to review the details of the Customer Rating Report.
- Returns: Identify any open request for Return or Refund for invoiced orders. Click on number next to Open to review the details.
- Balance: Click on the number to view a summary of the account’s Payment Reports.
- Listing Details:
- Total Items: Total item count, including both active and deactivated items.
- Active Items: Item count of active items.
- Missing Image: Item count of items missing images.
- Out of Stock: Item count of items that have 0 inventory.