After creating a shipment list, the shipment is ready to work on for Newegg warehouses.
Available platform: Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, Newegg.ca
- Seller Portal > Manage Items > Shipment List (SBN Management Only) > Shipment List
- Input specific information (i.e. Shipment ID, NE Item#, Seller Part#) or leave blank. Click SEARCH to view shipment list.
- Status with Preparing needs to be worked on for shipment.
- Once the Work on Shipment has been completed:
- Status will change from Preparing to Ready to Ship.
- When the shipment has been shipped to Newegg warehouse, please go to Action and select Marked as Shipped. This will update the Status to Shipped.
- When Newegg receives the shipment, Newegg will update the Status to Receive.
Note: If Newegg warehouse received any discrepancy with shipments (e.g. damage shipment, short shipment, etc..) Newegg will document the issue these notes will be noted under the Exception Return Shipment List tab.