International listing mirroring, this feature will mirror the USA selling price for each targeted country and upload the information to the price template. Simply download the price template, review it, and upload it to update the international price.
Go to account settings to view enabled shipping countries at Seller Portal > Manage Account > Shipping Settings to verify if your account is enabled to ship to other countries.
Available platform: Newegg.com
- Seller Portal > Manage Items > Batch Update Price
- Downloading template, go to step 2
- Review template, go to step 3
- Uploading template, go to step 4
- Uploaded File Status and History, go to step 5
- Downloading template:
Download File Template tab selected.
Select Template File Type:
- For new seller’s using data feed templates we recommend to use Microsoft Excel Format, it provides more information such as Instructions, Basic Item Info – Definitions, and/or Detail Item Info – Values sheets.
Leave Industry, Category, and Manufacturer to ALL, so all items will be downloaded to the template.
By default the checkbox is checked Download template with your items populated in the file, do not uncheck.
- IMPORTANT the checkbox should be checked, International Listing Mirroring. Select a price rule & activation for international listings.
Click DOWNLOAD FILE TEMPLATE to submit the request and prepare the template.
- Download File Template Status and History:
- By default, Newegg provides the last 3 days of downloads. Adjust filter accordingly if checking for later days.
Click REFRESH LIST to refresh the Status of download. Periodically click to check status.
When Initial Status has changed to Completed under Download Link a link will be available. Click Download and save the template to local drive.
- Review template:
- Open template:
- Notice the USA price has been set for each targeted country and if price rule such as percentage above the USA selling price was selected it will be adjusted accordingly.
- Open template:
- Uploading template:
- Upload File tab selected.
- Click Select files… to upload the file from local drive.
- Click UPLOAD FILES.
- Uploaded File Status and History:
- Upload File tab selected under Uploaded File Status and History to check.
- By default, Newegg provides the last 3 days of upload. Adjust filter accordingly if checking for later days.
- Periodically click REFRESH LIST to update Status.
- Status with Completed, Failed, or Completed with errors notices the upload has completed. Click View Details to check the reason for failed/error.