Effective April 16, 2020
Newegg is optimizing global operations to focus on the countries that have consistently demonstrated strong operational efficiency and customer demand. The markets below, along with our Newegg.ca platform, represent the greatest growth potential for Newegg, and concentrating our resources will help ensure our customers receive a premium shopping experience in the years ahead.
With this refocused emphasis on key countries, the following changes will be applied:
- All other countries will be disabled from Newegg.com on April 16, 2020. To avoid immediate impact to existing seller operations, no system changes will be applied on Seller Portal, data feed, and API process until May 15, 2020.
- If you have any new orders, return requests, or message communications from the customers of exiting countries, please continue to process.
- Important! Do not remove any country from your shipping settings or you may not be able to process orders or return requests. Failure to process orders or return request may affect your seller performance.
- If you don’t have any open orders, return requests, or customer communications, you can optimize your operational resources towards these 20 countries
- Remove country/countries. Go to Seller Portal > Manage Account > Shipping Setting for the countries adjustment. Remove the non-active countries from your Fulfillment Center destination list and keep the 20 countries, listed above. For detailed instruction, please refer to the Global Setup Guide (中文).
- Item listings for removed country/countries. All item listings in the removed country/countries will be disabled by the system automatically after your country adjustment
- Make sure all your item listings are activated with proper price value for the optimized 20 countries. For detailed instruction, please refer to the Global Setup Guide (中文).
For any questions or concerns, please contact Newegg Marketplace Datafeeds for further assistance.