Registering on Newegg Marketplace is quick and painless. Follow this guide from starts to finish and you’ll get your account up, running, and ready to sell to 37M+ tech-savvy customers in no time. Before you get started, you’ll want to make sure you have all this necessary information on hand.
- Business address and contact information
- Business website and/or other marketplaces website
- Basic business information (Annual sales, number of employees, # of SKU’s, etc.)
- Business type (Note: We are not accepting sole proprietorship at this moment)
- Business Tax ID/EIN
- A signed and dated W-8/W-9 form within 12 months
- Business license (If you are an international seller)
- Business bank account information
- A valid and chargeable credit card
Now that you have everything ready to go, it’s time to start.
- Apply to Sell on Newegg Marketplace
- Create Newegg Customer Account
- Seller Introduction
- Seller Registration
Apply to Sell on Newegg Marketplace
You can either receive an invite to apply by CM OR you may apply at Newegg.com site.
- Seller portal invite email
- Apply directly at Newegg.com, click here.
Create Newegg Customer Account
Newegg Seller Portal uses a Newegg customer account for user login. Note: The initial user of the account setup will be the ADMIN.
- Create a Newegg customer account, if you don’t have an existing Newegg customer account then create one under Sign up to setup the account and start the registration process.
- If you have an existing Newegg customer account. Click Log in tab and enter user account info and password to start the registration process.
The Introduction information will be shown on Newegg Seller Portal for CM review. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your website URL
- Seller business model (retailer/reseller, manufacturer, distributor)
- Annual sales (range)
- Number of employees (range)
- Years in business (range)
- Countries you are interested in selling into
- Primary and secondary merchandise categories
- Number of SKUs for sale (range)
- Percentage of inventory stocked in your own warehouse
- Whether or not you sell your own brand
Note: If you have a seller account on the platform (for example, Newegg.com), the existing seller ID will be shown.
- Fill in all the required information on the page.
- Read the Terms & Conditions then click Agree and Continue to move forward.
Once you have you agreed to the Terms & Conditions, enter your business information.
- Fill in the required information for the specified platform (i.e.Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, or Newegg.ca).
- Click Next to complete. Note: System will prompt to register a different platform and automatically fill in the same company information, if applicable, to the next platform registration page.
- If you will continue to register a different platform, fill and/or update the required information.
- If all the platform registration is completed then click SUBMIT.
- Enter the Signee Information, click OK & CONTINUE to finalize the registration application.