Newegg API is a programming interface that allows communication with Newegg Marketplace operations. To set up authentication and manage API access, see below.
- Professional or Enterprise membership will have the option to use API. To upgrade the account, please review Membership Upgrade.
- The admin of the account can only authorize and/or view the API credentials.
Available platform: Newegg.com, Neweggbusiness.com, Newegg.ca
- Seller Portal > Manage Account > Data Feed Settings > API Settings
- Click REQUEST to get started then enter your contact information.
- Enable/Disable API access. The current account status of API access. For any questions or concerns, please contact Newegg Integration team.
- Assign a secret key for the service provider, click AUTHORIZE then select service provider from the list. Click AUTHORIZE to complete and generate a secret key.
- If the service provider is not on the list, please contact Newegg Integration.
- All requested secret keys for a service provider will be logged for the account. To remove authorization click the “X” under the Remove column for the specified service provider.